MCOM II interface Replacement for Man Cats II 2
MULTIPLEXER COMPATIBLE WITH MAN CATS II 14.01
Polish production device. And hence? Guarantee on the spot with us! Not what the competition shipping to China and repair lasting months … The device works just like the MAN CATS II head! There is no difference. The simple design on the microcontroller allows for trouble-free operation with MAN !!
Service diagnostic interface for MAN vehicles.
With its help, we are able to connect to all modules in the vehicle:
Engine – Gearbox
– Air conditioning
Central computer – Heating systems –
systems – Active
suspension – Retarder
– Brake systems – Anti-theft devices –
Heater, dryer, etc. –
processing – Exhaust gas
treatment – Steering
– Frame modules – And many others available depending on the equipment of the vehicle being diagnosed.
Diagnostics – allows you to read the memory of faults saved in vehicle controllers while allowing deleting and saving.
Identification of controllers – it displays detailed data, e.g. about the serial number, software version, manufacturer numbers, coding numbers, etc …
Actual values LIVE DATA – i.e. display of current parameters from sensors or actuators registered by the controller.
Actuators test – in other words, starting components are direct tests performed on system components, e.g. activation of ABS modulators, activation of solenoid valves, e.g. lifting – lowering of a vehicle or machine. This part of the diagnostics, otherwise known as active, allows, for example, in the case of an engine to balance / disconnect cylinders, which in turn is helpful, e.g. in assessing compression.
Regulation / Coding / Programming are all kinds of re-configurations of settings, e.g. turning off speed, power and torque limiters, activating hidden functions, turning off exhaust gas treatment functions, etc. * (for some re-configurations it is necessary to have optional expansion additions, i.e. development coding or configuration calculators).
Calibration Adaptations – of individual components, e.g. sensors for the needs of a given vehicle, can be exemplified by calibration – adaptation of electronic throttles, acceleration pedals, active suspension sensors, support systems, etc. …
Read / Write driver configurations – this allows copying controllers’ configurations or repairs.
Clearing service inspections / inspections – functions helpful during service intervals (clearing service, oil, mileage, etc. controls)
Examples of LiveData functions
– Reading pending error codes (DTC)
– Reading registered error codes (DTC)
– Clearing codes and check engine “(MIL)
– The ability to save read data to a file for later analysis
– Diagnosis of actuators such as throttle valves, sensors
– Dynamic check of ignition, starting dose,
– Engine speed (RPM)
– Load (Calculated Load Value)
– Coolant temperature (Coolant Temperature)
– Fuel System Status
– Vehicle Speed
– Short Term Fuel Trim
– Long Term Fuel Trim
– Intake Manifold Pressure
– Angle Timing Advance
– Intake Air Temperature
– Air Flow
– Air Flow Rate – TPS (Absolute Throttle Position)
– Lambda Sensor Indication (Oxygen sensor voltages / associated short term fuel trims)
– Fuel Pressure
– Checking the condition of the engine based on the consumption of individual cylinders – i.e.
the difference in fuel doses dispensed by the computer to individual cylinders.
– Measurement of vehicle parameters – power and acceleration
. And many other activities that can be performed only with this tool.
!!! If you have any questions, we provide help and technical support !!!
!!! We provide warranty and post-warranty service !!!