Heavy & Medium Commercial Truck Diagnostic Starter Kit
This truck kit includes the following components:
CF30 Panasonic Toughbook
This is the same laptop we use standard on all of our laptop kits, even our high-end machines. This is the fully rugged laptop series from Panasonic, and they can be stepped on, dropped, rained on, and abused like no other laptop and still work. These laptops are refurbished by Diesel Laptops, and include a 12-month warranty. This model runs Windows 10 Professional, which means you are free to add any other software programs you would like. Specifications include:
- Dual core CPU
- Brand new 128 GB solid state hard drive (They are fast, boot up in less then 45 seconds)
- Wifi & Bluetooth
- CD/DVD Drive
- Windows 10 Professional with authentic paperwork from Microsoft
- Brand new AC charger
- 12-month warranty
Vehicle Network Bridge Adapter by Grandview Engineering
The included adapter is a high performance RP1210C compliant adapter that will connect to any commercial truck. It has a rugged design, and can take abuse through normal shop use. The tool is powered by the USB port, and includes the following features:
- Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
- Works with CAN baud rates of 250k, 500k (Current standard), and 1M (Future standard)
- Includes the 6-pin, 9-pin, & OBDII cables
Truck Diagnostic Software
Included in this kit is the VNB Reader software. This software is a lifetime license, so it never expires. This truck diagnostic software will allow you to:
- Read both active & inactive fault codes. You can then use www.TruckFaultCodes.com to obtain repair information.
- View live data in an easy to read format.
- View vehicle totals and trip reports, including calculated averages such as fuel economy and speed.
- Easily see what your emission system is doing on one screen.
- View vehicle network traffic components, including bus load and speed information.
TruckFaultCodes.com Repair Information
Besides finding your codes, we give you the tool to find all of your repair information on you PC, tablet, or phone. This website is updated weekly with detailed troubleshooting information, and will give you everything you need to fix any possible diagnostic trouble code.
Heavy & Medium Commercial Truck Diagnostic Starter Kit Overview
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the included adapter work with other software? Yes, this adapter is fully RP1210C compliant, which means it works with all commercial trucks since the early 1990s. This includes popular software such as Cummins Insite, Premium Tech Tool (Mack & Volvo), Detroit Diagnostic Link, Noregon JPRO, Allison DOC, and many more.