Common Rail Injector, Pump, and Fuel Rail Test Bench Model-CRDI 786 C, CRDI 786 Computer Gesteuert
Common Rail Injector, Pump, and Fuel Rail Test Bench, Model-CRDI 786 C
Introduction and Features:-
– The CRDI 786 C test stand is a special common rail injector, pump and fuel rail test stand for the quick testing of all types of common rail injectors, pumps and fuel rails from Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens (injectors from solenoid and piezo technology can be tested will). The user can test up to 2 injectors at the same time / at the same time. This model can also be set up to test 4 CR injectors at a time with some additional cost.
– It is used to diagnose the faulty common rail injector by checking it for its spray pattern, output delivery to leak-to-leak ratio, full load delivery, no load delivery etc.
– The user can also diagnose faulty common rail pumps if they are not developing enough pressure / if the solenoid (fuel metering control valve) on the pump is not working well, the pump’s return is too high. Common rail pumps that can be tested are Bosch CP1 / CP2 / CP3, Delphi CRSP, Denso HP0 / HP3 / HP 4, and the Siemens DCP pumps. The user can also measure the pump fuel return with the flow meter mounted on the test bench.
– You can also check that the pressure sensor and the solenoid valve (fuel rail pressure control valve / DRV / FCA) on the fuel rail are working correctly.
– Test stand comes complete with computer hardware, banking software and all CR injector and pump test plans for Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens. All common rail test parameters can be controlled and monitored from the computer software screen.
– The user can vary the pressure developed in the system from 0-2000 BAR by controlling the percentage opening of the pressure regulating valve / solenoid valve mounted on the fuel rail mounted on this bench through the CRT 7000 simulator installed on this test bench. The bench comes with the common rail injector, pump and fuel rail simulator (CRT 7000) attachment, through which the user can also set the injector pulse width, W (which controls the volume of delivery per spray) and frequency of spray (which is the number of Sprays per second) of the CR injector to simulate various test conditions. The pressure in the system is continuously read from the pressure sensor on the fuel rail and displayed digitally on the CRT 7000 LCD screen
Test bench specifications: –
Main motor (make – ABB motors): 5 HP, single-phase – 220 V OR three-phase 415 V, 50/60 HZ or according to customer requirements.
· Drive (manufacturer – Schneider Electric): The CRDI 786 is equipped with a Schneider AC Frequency / Electronic drive.
· Test Bench RPM: The user can set the desired RPM of the test bench anywhere from 0 – 6000 rpm. With electric push buttons to increase / decrease the speed of the bench.
· Injector outlet delivery and return measurement: Injector outlet and back / back leak are measured in test tubes that are mounted on the bench. The bank is also equipped with a digital tachometer that allows the user to control the number of dashes and the time that the read of the return / return and output output of the CR injector is recorded by the bank.
The test then stops automatically as soon as the set number of canceled items has been reached. The pipes can then be electrically drained via a push button on the bench.
CR pump return measurement: A dedicated Rota measuring device (flow meter) is installed on the CRDI 786 in order to measure the return of all common rail pumps.
Pump return, injector delivery / return pipes and adapters are provided with the bench that connect the CR injector outlet and return to the measuring test tubes and the CR pump return to the Rota-Meter.
· The test bench is equipped with a Bosch CP1 common rail pump complete with its coupling and a foundation that is suitable for all types of common rail pumps.
The test bench is also equipped with a Bosch fuel rail, which is equipped with a rail pressure sensor and a fuel line pressure regulating valve / magnet. The pressure in the system can be controlled from 0-2000 BAR by controlling the percentage opening of this solenoid valve through the CRT 7000 system / test bench software. The pressure in the system is also read and monitored by the pressure sensor mounted on the fuel rail and is displayed digitally on the CRT 7000’s LCD screen and on the computer software screen.
The test stand is fully assembled and equipped with all high pressure pipes, electrical couplings for all types of common rail injectors, pumps and fuel rails, and all other necessary accessories to enable problem-free and fast CR tests.
The common rail test area is well shielded with an unbreakable, transparent acrylic shielding box that can be raised if necessary. This is for the safety and protection of the operator when observing spray patterns / performing other injector and pump tests, etc., as the pressure during the CR test is very high.
· The bench is equipped with a digital speedometer with stroke counter. To take over the reading, the user can enter the desired number of dashes for which the reading must be taken.
· Diesel fuel tank capacity: 35 liters
. Dimensions: LXWXH – 150 X 58 X 160 (in centimeters / cm)
· Net weight: 400 KG
· Gross weight (with wooden packaging): 500 KG
· Power supply: Customizable as per customer & acutes requirement.
· Complete with all operating instructions, CR injector and pump test data and a CD with an excellent presentation and other useful information on common rail technology.
Note: Adjustments are possible to the test bench if you wish, kindly feel free to discuss it if you wish.
We have been the supplier and exporters of diesel fuel injection molded products for the past 12 years and have a know-how in this field, our products are very reliable and dependable.
We believe in excellent products and service for our customers. We mainly produce all kinds of diesel injection pump test stands including common rail test stands,
so if you have any inquiry about the same as well, please feel free to contact us.
Please take a look at our excellent feedback on TXS to see how satisfied and satisfied customers worldwide are with our products and services.
You can always contact us through our website messages.
The test bench of the CRDI 786 comes with a manufacturer’s guarantee and a full service guarantee of two years / 24 months from the delivery date.
Payment (Important): –
You have one payment methods as listed below: –
1. If you prefer, you can pay us via Bank T / T or (Bank Wire Transfer / Wire Transfer) from your bank account to our EU financial bank account,
if you choose this option then you can buy the product on the website, We will then send you our account details and you can make the payment.
As soon as we receive the payment in our account, we will “mark the payment as received” on the invoice and process your order.
Delivery time (important): –
The processing time / time to prepare this product will be approximately 1ki weeks after receiving payment. The remaining duration depends on the shipping method you have selected.
Further information can be found in the scope of delivery: –
You can either choose one of 2 modes of shipping: –
1. Economy Service (Slow)-The test bench will be shipped by sea to the nearest seaport in your country. It takes around 1-2 weeks for delivery after shipping from EU.
2. Express shipping service (via air freight or express services such as DHL / FedEx / UPS / Aramex etc.)-The test bench will reach you within 5-8 working days after delivery. Please contact us for a shipping offer if you would like to ship the test bench via Air.
Tracking information / waybill will be provided for both shipments.
Thanks for watching. We look forward to you.
TXS Global Machine Tools
Brand: Common Rail