HP TUNERS MPVI2 TUNING AND LOGGING SUITE MPVI2 Credit Standard Packages
SEE THE SUPPORTED VEHICLE LIST HERE
HP Tuners newest tuning and logging package! The MPVI-2 includes all the same features and software as the original unit, with updated functions such as Bluetooth connectivity, USB expantion and more! Credits are now no longer vehicle specific and can be applied to any supported vehicle, regardless of make. HP Tuners MPVI2 will allow you to tune and modify engine and transmission tables, including fuel, ignition, idle and more as well as change vehicle parameters such as speed limitters, fan settings, transmission types and more! Even allows you to eliminate anti-theft (VATS/PATS, etc) when swapping engines without using the stock key or immobilizer devices!
Package the MPVI2 together with VCM Editor and VCM Scanner, which make up the essentials of VCM Suite, and you have one of the most powerful, scanning, diagnostic, logging and calibration products on the market. Not to mention full support for our latest rendition of Track Addict, whether you frequent the drag strip, circuit, autocross or off-road the MPVI2 has the fastest scanning, logging and data transmission rates to ensure you capture everything.
Includes 2 credits. For some models additional credits may be required for TCM, FICM, FSCM, and CCM tuning (sold separately). Please be aware that this is a powerful programming tool. It will unlock the onboard ECU on the vehicle being tuned to the point where an inexperienced tuner may inflict engine damage accidentally. There are no built-in safeties. Please see applications tab for vehicle credits and specific notes that may pertain to your vehicle.
In-Store Pickup:Choose In-store pick-up (OH, NV, GA, TX) on our web site.
HP Tuners offers performance solutions at your fingertips with their VCM Suite MPVI2 Credit Standard Packages. The MPVI2 module, combined with HP Tuners’ VCM Editor and Scanner, make up the essentials of these VCM Suite packages—giving you one of the most powerful scanning, diagnostic, logging, and calibration performance tools on the market. Unleash your vehicle’s full potential with an HP Tuners VCM Suite MPVI2 Credit Standard Package!
* MVPI2 module: equipped with enhanced features like Bluetooth, a proprietary expansion port, and mobile device support (the powerful MPVI2 makes it faster, easier to read, edit, and write your vehicle’s software)
* VCM Editor, packaged together with MPVI2: provides an easy-to-use graphical interface with hundreds of editable parameters and customizable favorites
* VCM Scanner: is a fully featured OBD-II scanning and diagnostic tool that allows you to view, chart, and log data in real time via the vehicle’s OBDII diagnostic data port (also view and clear vehicle DTC’s), along with other vehicle module info
* Applications listed are credit-specific (credits sold separately)
* Credits are for ECU tuning only
* Additional modules require additional credits (sold separately)
* Includes USB-C cable
Note: 2015-2018 Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/RAM vehicles need the PCM Modification Service to unlock the PCM before tuning.
*Note: 2018 Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/RAM requires the Smart Access Cable available here: Dodge 2018+ Smart Access Cable
2Note: 2017+ GM 8-Speed and 10-Speed Tranmission Control Modules require unlock via HP tuners GM TCM Unlock service before tuning.
3Note: Some PT Cruiser GT and Neon SRT-4 applications use an NGC1 ecm which are not supported, verify what ecm your vehicle uses before ordering.
4Note: Mercedes equipped with MED17.7.2 or MED17.7.3 will require a one time PCM Modification Service