[UK Ship No Tax] 2011-20 MUSTANG SCT X4 TUNER Unlock Unmarry Service Keep All Tunes for Ford Flash Tuner Removal
SCT X4 Tuner With Lund Racing Tune
If you are looking to unlock your 2011-2020 Mustang, this SCT Power Flash X4 tuner is the solution. This handheld tuner was built with the performance enthusiast in mind. Full of new software and features, this SCT-7015 can help you get the most out of your engine modifications. This programmer features a full-color LCD screen with auto-dim and portrait/landscape, adjust-ability. The SCT X4 is user-friendly and easy to use making it one of the best handheld tuners on the market.
Updating the tuner is extremely easy now, with its built-in Wi-Fi. This feature allows you to connect to any Wi-Fi network, and update the tuner without connecting to a computer!
The powerful SCT 7015 will allow you to real-time monitor your PCM data on the color screen. This device also allows you to read and clear engine diagnostic codes for on the code troubleshooting. Use the included LiveLink data logging software to keep track of your engine’s performance.
Lund Racing Custom Tune
Lund racing, the best tuner in the industry, has been tuning some of the most powerful Mustangs on the road today! Modifications like cold air intake kits, intake manifolds, throttle bodies, cylinder heads, camshafts, and long tube headers can significantly alter the air/fuel ratio and ignition timing needs of your Mustang. A Lund Racing Performance Custom Tune will compensate for these modifications and more. Automatic transmission-equipped Mustangs will also benefit from improved shift timing and firmness.
- Custom tune provided with this kit is for bolt-on performance modifications. This tune does not cover the addition of camshafts, aftermarket superchargers, turbochargers, nitrous, injectors, E85/Race Gas, or cylinder head work.
How to Obtain Your Custom Tune
- Once you place an order for your Lund Custom Tune or tuner kit an order confirmation will be emailed to you followed by a Custom Tune Information Form. This email will usually be sent to you within one business day of your order. Inside this email, click the link that will direct you to the Custom Tune Information Form. You will need to fill this profile out very accurately to ensure the perfect custom tune for your Mustang. Once the form is completed, click submit. Once the form is submitted, your tune file will be created and your new custom tune will be emailed to your provided email address from Lund Tuning within 10 business days.
- Lund Racing does support SCT cam idle tune on the 2015+. nGauge is required for cam idle tune on 2015+ Mustangs except cars equipped with CJ manifold.
- Ghost cam tunes are only available for 5.0L TiVCT motors without catalytic converters.
- Control pack cars require additional tune charge. Please contact us directly for more information.
- EcoBoost Mustangs require Brisk RR14YS spark plugs or equivalent.
- Lund racing tune works on nGauge and SCT products.
- Increases in boost pressure via pulleys require an upgraded tune for GT500.
- For customers changing to a different intake manifold, all aftermarket manifolds for 11-20 incur an additional $100 fee. Revision for different intakes will be available directly from Lund Racing when creating the tune.
- Tuning revisions for minor modifications are free of charge up to three months after you’ve received your initial tune. The countdown starts from the time you receive the tune(s) which may be up to 7-10 business days following your order. Following that period, the cost to renew for an additional three months of revisions is $50. Changes to your air intake, throttle body, exhaust, gears, etc. are all considered minor modifications. If you need a tune revision, please click the link to the support page on their website. Lund Racing Support
- Tuning revisions for major modifications will require a remote tuning session.The remote session will carry a fee of $400if you have already purchased a tune directly from Lund Racing, or LMR.com. Below is a list of some of the major modifications that usually require a remote tuning session. Ultimately, depending on what you change on the car, Lund Racing will decide at their discretion if the modifications will require a full remote tuning session or not. Lund Racing handles this on a case by case basis. If you need a tune revision for major modifications, please click the link to the support page on their website. Lund Racing Support
List of some of the major modifications:
- Switching fuels (Ex. 93 octane to E85)
- Adding/Changing Supercharger or Turbo
- Adding Nitrous
- Internal engine work (Heads, cam, etc.)
- Changing injectors
To ensure that the device works properly with your vehicle, use the included instructions to update the device to the latest version.
- Fits 2011-2020 Mustang GT, Ecoboost, GT500, GT350
This product is intended for off-road use only, and is not legal for use in emission restrictive states. Off-Road Disclaimer