[UK Ship No Tax] 2020 Foxwell NT650 Diagnostic for ABS SRS SAS EPB DPF Regen Injector Reset Diagnostic OBD2 Scanner Foxwell NT650
NT650 Elite Features and Benifits:
1. Professional for engine, airbag, ABS diagnostic solutions and more 13 System special functions, especially TPMS, EPB, Oil Service, ABS, Airbag, DPF, Throttle TBA/TPS, and battery configuration, it stands out in a variety of similar tools by delivering wider coverage of vehicles, more accurate diagnosis, more reliable performance and better user experience.
2. Scans all diagnosable 14 electronic control units(Engine Scan, ABS,SRS,SAS,EPB,Oil,DPF,TPMS,TPS,BRT, CVT, Injector, Gear Learning, Odometer reset), detect error and single click to clear quickly
3. Identify the vehicle parts number and VIN,CID number. shows live vehicle sensor data in text and graph format
4. Life time free update online!
5. Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation, shortcuts and impressive 4.3″ color display together make the series extremely easy to use.
6. A rubberized sleeve protects, resist impact and damage , ensure your scan tool will be around for a long time.
7. NT650 Elite is a OBDII diagnostic + Special functions scanner. it is a new model which provide for workshops, technicians and enthusiasts alike affordable professional diagnostic.
8. The device only can include 2 language , one is English , the other one you can choose from the following : Korea, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Thai, Hungarian, Swedish, English, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, German etc.
OBDII/EOBD Basic Functions:
● System Status
● Read Codes
● Freeze Frame Data
● Erase Codes
● Live Data
● I/M Readiness
● O2 Sensor Test
● On-board Monitor Test
● Component Test
● Vehicle Information
● Modules Present
● Code Lookup
Systems covered include:
Engine control Modules
Driver Information Module
Tyre pressure Monitoring
Electronic Steering Lock
Body Modules and More
Special Service Functions:
1. Auto Reset
Auto Reset is a bi-directional communication procedure directed by the service tool. The service tool displays guides for you through the process. A number of instructions that require a response to continue display, including an option to clear any stored codes once the interval has been reset. Follow the on-screen instructions.
2. SRS Airbag Crash Data Check & Clear
Your airbag crash data module will be restored back to its factory condition after accidents
3. Battery Replacement (BRT)
BRT menu lets you to new battery validated, how to clear faults from the dashboard and display
current battery details of the vehicle such as: for Audi, for BMW, for Citroen, for Peugeot, for Seat, for Skoda, for Volvo, for VW, for Ford, for Infiniti, for Jaguar, for Land Rover, for Lexus, for Mini, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Holden, for Hyundai, for Mazda, for Opel, for Porsche, for Renault, for Toyota.
4. Diesel Particulate Filter ) (DPF) Regeneration
DPF Regeneration menu let you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
5. Throttle Body Alignment (TBA/TPS)
It’s very common to see a customer pull into the shop with a Audi that just will not idle correctly. One of the possible causes is that the throttle position is not known. When the motion range is not known, the ECU simply has no idea where to set the throttle. The ECU must know the full range of motion of the throttle in order for it to properly control the engine. Using the throttle position sensors in the throttle body, the ECU learns the full open and full closed positions through various states (idle, part throttle, WOT) known as a Throttle Body Alignment (TBA).
6. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
SAS Calibration menu let you perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
7. Tire Pressure Monitoring System ) (TPMS) Programming
TPMS Service menu allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
8. Gear Learning
-Crankshaft position sensor adaptive learning. The crankshaft position sensor learns crankshaft tooth machining tolerance and save to the computer to more accurately diagnose engine misfires.If tooth learning is not performed for a car equipped with Delphi engine, the MIL turns on after the engine is started. The diagnostic device detects the DTC P 1336 ‘tooth not learned’. In this case, you must the diagnostic device to perform tooth learning for the car. After tooth learning is successful, the MIL turns off.
-After the engine ECU, crankshaft position sensor, or crankshaft flywheel is replaced, or the DTC ‘tooth not learned’ is present, tooth learning must be performed.
This function is used to reset the compensation code and initialize the ECT after a solenoid valv or valve body assembly has been replaced.
This function allows you to revise the date of odometer and write the original date into new odometer.
11. INJECTOR CODING
This function is to reset and match the date after injector is replace. Diesel infector code need programming ID and parameters to the ECU for accurate communication and Injection control system
12. Oil Service Light Reset
allows you to perform reset maintenance mileage and data intervals for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
13. OBDII/EOBD engine scan
Check engine warning light appear reason and engine runing live data,inspect engine emission level,identifi VIN EIN number.
14. ABS, Antilock Brake
The auto bleed procedure is used on BOSH 5.3 equipped vehicles. This procedure uses a scan tool to cycle the system solenoid valves and run the pump in order to purge the air from the secondary circuits.
15. Electronic g Parking Brake
EPB Service menu allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems,including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on multiple brands of
vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.Some tests display a command to the operator. For example, if “Pressing Brake Pedal” displays, the operator has to press and hold the brake pedal and then continue. Actual tests vary by vehicle manufacturer, year, make.
1 x Scan Tool
1 x User’s Guide
1 x Memory Card
1 x USB Cable
1 x Diagnostic Cable
1 x Blow molding case