The SD3 Diagnostic Tester System is supplied with a suitcase containing:
Original for FERRARI & for MASERATI Tester including the 458 and California models
For FERRARI for MASERATI SD3 Tester
Of The the SD3 Diagnostics the System IS AN Electronic Device for The Diagnostics of Electronic Control Units (the ECU) Installed in AND ECONOMICS Vehicles.
Of The the SD3 Diagnostics System IS A with palmtop Device with A backlit Color the LCD the display and A membrane Keypad with Twenty Keys;
It IS Also Equipped with :
-three Standard RS232C Serial Lines;
-SiX Standard ISO9141 / CARB / 2000 KEYWORD Serial Lines;
-two Standard CAN Serial Lines Multimeter in Volts Operating Temperature Range (up to 200 V DC) and Ohm (up to 1 Mohm)
- Cover SD2 / SD3 Until 2016
- 3200 GT (3200 GT)
- Ghibli (M157)
- Gransport (Gransport)
- GranTurismo (M145)
- GT (M138)
- Quattroporte (M139)
- Quattroporte (M156)
- Quattroporte MY (M139 MY)
- MDVCI-Diagnosis software
- Spare part catalogue
- Wiring diagram
- Service menu / Work hour menu
- Module location menu
- Diagnosis/Guide Function
- Live data / Coding
- Active/Special function
- Programming ( Immobilizer system need ON-Line Access account )
It can be interfaced to a PC containing the software required to update the ECU diagnostics software through one of the following lines:
>> standard RS232C serial line
>> USB serial line
>> Ethernet 10/100Mbit network
>> Ethernet Wireless 802.11b network
For better efficiency and faster data transfer between the PC and the SD3 unit, we suggest you use the USB line or an Ethernet/Wireless network for communications.
The System IS Supplied the SD3 the Diagnostic of The A with Suitcase containing:
>> the SD3 Tester;
>> Serial Cable for the SD3 / SD2 are Connection to the PC (the SD3-CBL01) [095 970 327];
>> Multimeter Cable (the SD3-CBL02) [095 970 328];
> > Power supply feeder (SD3-CBL05) ;
>> EOBD SD3 diagnosis cable (SD3-CBL06) ;
>> Diagnosis cable with SD2 bridle ( SD3-CBL07) ;
>> Connection cable for feeding Among SD2 and SD3 bridle (SD3-CBL08) ;
>> Cigar lighter socket feeder (SD3-CBL09) ;
>> ISO 1 extension (SD3 -CBL10) ;
>> ISO 2 extension (SD3 -CBL11) ;
>>SD2 B-CAN adapter (SD3-CBL12);
>> USB cable ;
>> 10/100 Mbps Ethernet cross-over cable ;
>> SD3 wireless board; SD3 Manual ;
>> SD3 Quick Reference;
>> Installation CD-ROM ;
>> 8 metal-point rods For Multimeter.
>> PC USB/Wireless board
To install the Basic SD3NET software on the PC, proceed as follows:
1. Power the the PC where the program has to be installed;
2. Insert the program CD supplied with the SD3 in the CD drive.
3. If the user has enabled The AUTORUN function on the CD drive, the installation wizard will launch automatically ; in this case go to point 7, otherwise continue the procedure below;
4. Using your mouse, double-click on MY COMPUTER;
5. When the computer resources window opens Double-click on the CD icon where the SD3NET program has been inserted ;
6. The window of The Double-A website Opens the Showing of The Clicking the Contents of the CD of The Double the ON The The The the SETUP.EXE the Installation of the Click of The Wizard Will now the RUN; ..
7. The window of The displayed for the BE A of The Will of The Language of The Selection of During Program Installing to use.
8. The installation wizard displays a start window. Click on NEXT to continue;
9. You will be prompted to install Microsoft Framework NET 1.1 (if It is not present). Always confirm and proceed with installation;
10. You are asked to name The directory in which the program will be installed (we recommend leaving the default setting). Click on NEXT to continue;
11. You are asked to The Directory in Which the DATA name The Program Will BE Installed (WE Recommend Leaving Setting The default) Continue to the Click the NEXT ON;.
. 12. The window of The Last Gives A Summary of The Previous Selections The Press and the NEXT COPYING The Program System Soho starts to your PC.
13. When the installation has terminated you will be asked to reboot your PC. This is essential for the program to operate correctly;
14. When the PC has been rebooted, the SD3NET? icon will appear on the desktop.
The SD3 Diagnostics System has an integrated multimeter that can take measurements in Volts (up to 200 V dc) and Ohms (up to 1 Mohm). This function can be selected from the SD3 Tester main menu.
The SD3 Diagnostics System has an integrated Standard Scantool OBD software. This system makes it possible to automatically check for systems able to support the service (engine, shift, …). Once the control unit has been identified by the software, you can Check some parameters/errors supplied by the system itself.
This function can be selected from the SD3 Tester main menu.
Power supply voltage
The SD3 requires a voltage between 8 and 16 V DC which is supplied either by the battery of the vehicle being tested or by the power supply provided with the product.
Installation instructions for the SD3
The SD3 does not require any installation; it only needs to be configured with the diagnostics software to be used. The downloaded software are stored in the non-volatile memory of the SD3 unit. The SD3 is equipped with a battery-powered clock which can Be set and checked on the PC through a special software menu.
The figures are provided a diagram of the upper part (containing the power supply and diagnostics connectors), front part of the SD3 unit (containing the display, keypad and ON light) and the lower part (containing a flap which provides access to the lower part Part Part Used to hook up an American PS2 keyboard for the PC, and two PCMCIA connectors used for any hardware expansions-eg flash expansions, Wireless card-through external boxes).
The ten keys at the bottom of the screen are used to input data (numbers/letters) into the diagnostics software.
The directional arrows and the TAB key feature function repetition if the key is held down continuously.
In all menus, hold down “Switch” and “Esc” for 4 seconds to reset the SD3 Tester software. This speeds up restarting the device if the software crashes (the Tester does not respond to the keywords commands).
The top holds the following :
· The power button.
· One 25-pin connector for power and serial diagnostics lines (on the power button side);
· One 9-pin connector (male) for hook up to the PC (in the centre);
· One 9-pin connector (female) for Multimeter inlet.
· One Ethernet 10/100 Mbit connector.
· One USB connector.
· One Connector to hook up a CRT VGA monitor
To quickly check that the device is functional, connect the power supply (for example, with the cord
And the mains power supply), press the power button and check that the led lights up. Within 20/30 seconds
The start icon appears on the display.
The SD3 has a resettable fuse. If it is activated because of an internal fault or due to the external cabling,
Wait a few minutes to allow it to reset. If, when you switch on the SD3, the display does not light up, wait a
Few minutes and repeat the procedure.
- New silver edition celebrates 25 years of handheld status
- Full-color graphical user interface
- Powerful field diagnostics
- Bluetooth® communication
- Long-lasting Lithium-Ion power module
- Universal support for HART and FOUNDATION fieldbus devices
- The 475 Field Communicator builds on the industry-leading technology of the 375 Field Communicator while adding innovative new capabilities including color display, Bluetooth communication, and advanced field diagnostics
- What you get is the most powerful handheld available – universal, user upgradeable, intrinsically safe, rugged and reliable
- Runs on Windows CE, a robust, real-time operating system
- Microprocessor – 80 MHz Hitachi® SH3
- Memory Internal Flash – 32 MB
- System Card – 1 GB secure digital card
- RAM – 32 MB
- Display – 1/4 VGA (240 by 320 pixels) color, 3.5 in. (8.9 cm) transflective display with touch screen, Anti-glare coated
- Weight – Approximately 1.65 lb. (0.75kg) with battery
|Emerson Process Management Rosemount Field Communicator 475 Features|
|Microprocessor||80 MHz Hitachi SH3|
|Memory Internal Flash||32MB|
|System Card||1GB Secure Digital Card|
|Weight||Approx. 1.65 1b (0.75kg) with Battery|
|Display||1/4 VGA (240 * 320 px) color, 3.5 in (8,9 cm) transreflective display with touchscreen, anti-glare coated|
|Keypad||25 keys including 4 action keys, 12 alphanumeric keys, tab key, function key, backlight key, power key,and 4 cursor-control (arrow) keys;membrane design with tactile feedback|
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium-lon power module|
|Battery Charger||Min DIN 6-pin Jack|
|10° C (14° F ) to +50° C (122° F )|
|Three 4mm banana plugs (one common to HART and Foundation fieldbus)|
|Blue tooth||Up to 32.8 ft (10 m) communication distance
Uses standard Windows drivers
FCC, IC and CE approvals
PC with Internet access
CD Rom drive
IrDA port (or adapter) or Bluetooth (or adapter)
SD Card Reader (required for some upgrades)
Windows XP (SP2 or SP3) or Windows Vista Business (SP1)
Each Unit Includes
- Field Communicator
- System Card
- Power Module and Recharger
- Lead Set with Connectors
- Carrying Case
- User’s Manual and Getting Started Guide
- 475 Resource CD